Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: just where in blue blazes is everyone??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And don't give me these little one word sucky replies...talk to me you pharts??LOL.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im here Mum. In between doing my laundry that I didnt have time to do over the weekend and cleaning out my pantry and fighting off the urge to curl up and have a snooze for an hour or so.

    We have these bloody little moths here right now and they are into everything. Ive just thrown out all the flour and the breakfast cereals my beloved husband didnt seal up again. Im also tired of cleaning out the bird cages here too because the moths get into the seed. Methinks its time to bomb the house and kill everything...mwhahahahaha mwhahahahahahah [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate those things..they get into bird seed too You might as well throw all your mealy stuff out because once those things start hatching and flying...they are into everything [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 06, 2006 07:39 PM: Message edited by: cherrysmum ]</font>

  4. #4
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *boo*
    See, I found my way here*G
    Its rather dead on my board, too. Maybe everyone's just waiting for spring to come they forgot to post here eh? But to be honest, it always worries me when Rae doesn't post for a day or two, that just unusual for her. So I hope she's well,....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello my friends, I'm sitting here in the noizy library trying to catch up on my Emails & posts. The computers have a built in timer, and an hour goes by so fast. I average only 5 or 6 post after reading my mail.

    I had found a job opportunity, as a adult text messanger for a british company, that would have allowed me to work from home, but as Christians we decided it wasn't the right thing to do.

    I'll be around later in the week, take care.

    rog

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *still pouting*...OHHH SO i'M BORING AM i??????*smacking sis with a fresh caught snapper*..the beach was just fiiinnneee..Hi Rog...good for you stick by your morals...and Clouds...I want pretty spring things on my board too...but I'll wait till I get back to North Carolina...(home to the NASCAR hall of fame)...and take my puter classes...Just you guys wait and see...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What's an adult text messenger? Sounds like it might be interesting.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im
    here MUM!!! Waves to Belle...just realized I haven't been to your board in a while Sorry girl there is always interesting stuff over there!!!
    Susanne I e-mailed and HUGS GIRL for always lookin after me OH and heres some hot tea!!!
    ROGER Yay I love to read from you and keep praying that things are coming together in the job department...Hows Julie holdin up?
    Mum when are you going back to the mountians? How was the beach?

  9. #9
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Lefty:
    What's an adult text messenger? Sounds like it might be interesting.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">exactly my question,too,....

    Can't wait for mum to show us what she will learn. Once you get the hang of decorating this here board you'll love it. Its fun*s

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe something like the emails I get bombarded with or like the phone text messages that my husband is getting on his phone..on his work phone! Lord knows how they have his company phone number unless the phone company has been selling their lists..again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •